- Plan for a "long" first appointment.
- Get introduced to the office.
- When possible, please complete the Patient Registration, New Patient and Medications List Forms prior to appointment.
- Please bring ALL of your medications & supplements (with accurate dosages) that you currently take.
A medications list by itself may not be updated.
If a medication is prescribed by a specialist,
please let us know.
- Please bring ALL your questions prepared.
We would love to address as many of our patients concerns as possible
- Make sure you know if you need any refills to ensure you get your medications in a timely manner.
- Have your insurance card and ID readily available as well as your copay and any additional costs needed.
Please allow 48 hours (2 business days) for refill requests to be completed.
Many times, refills are done on the same day of requests.
When patients are overdue for an office visit, they may be required a scheduled appointment and an evaluation by the doctor before filling the prescription.
- Please make sure you have the correct dose of the medication you are asking to refill.
- Please ensure we have the correct & updated pharmacy information.
Upper Respiratory Infections are viral infections frequently and treatment is symptomatic.
Treatments may include certain over the counter medications and adequate hydration at times.
If there is a need for antibiotics therapy, we can assess during an office visit and an exam.
On rare occasions, additional testing may be needed.
Urinary Tract Infections (UTI's) also need evaluation in the office for appropriate testing and treatment.
Cellulitis and stomach bugs also need evaluation in the office for appropriate management.
In conclusion, some acute medical problems may require antibiotics treatment and this is typically decided during an office visit.
Reasons for the pain must be addressed.
All previous evaluation (including labs/imaging and specialists consults will be reviewed).
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatories (NSAID's such as Motrin, Naprosyn etc..) and Acetaminophen (for certain patients) may be appropriate options at times.
Narcotics are prescribed rarely. Federal and State regulations, as well as CDC & medical authorities recommendations, in addition to office policies are what we follow.
Those can be reviewed in details when in office.
In some cases, referral to Pain Clinics is needed.
Integritas Wellness Institute Website does not constitute as medical advice or care.
Make sure to seek appropriate personalized medical care with a licensed medical professional.
Copyright © 2018-2021
Integritas Wellness Institute
All Rights Reserved
Your Health is Your Wealth. Take Care of it.